ABOUT BAYLESS INTEGRATED HEALTHCARE
At Bayless Integrated Healthcare, we are committed to improving lives and transforming healthcare. We are driven by our core values as the foundation for all we do.
We believe that compassion is the humane quality that allows us to understand the needs of others. It allows us to be kind. Compassionate. And to always provide care for our patients and our colleagues.
In an ever-changing world, it is vital to be adaptable to different environments, conditions and changes in the industry, to consistently over-deliver for our partners, internally and externally.
We are continuously innovating to create a comprehensive integrated healthcare delivery system that has never been seen before–one that provides a whole person approach by combining the need for primary care and behavioral health under one roof.
Finally, here, we are relentless. Unwavering in our commitment to improve healthcare and disrupt the status quo. We are relentless to ensure everyone in our community is healthy.
This is our mantra. These are the words
Psychiatrists are licensed medical doctors who are trained to treat mental disorders and disabilities. They are the primary caregivers for those diagnosed with mental illness. They are medical doctors who assess and treat patients using techniques such as psychotherapy, psychoanalysis, medication or hospitalization. Clinic demographics are dependent on a diverse patient population, including but not limited to dual diagnosis, medically assisted treatment, substance abuse and the like.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
· Evaluates, diagnoses and treats patients with mental illnesses through a combination of personal counseling (psychotherapy), hospitalization, and/or medication.
· Completes psychiatric assessments and ongoing evaluations of patients.
· Performs initial psychiatric assessments, develops individualized care plans, and implements treatment for the patient.
· Provides supervision to physician assistant staff members and other members of the team as appropriate.
· Prescribes psychopharmacological medications as needed. Monitors and records client progress, and amends treatment plan according to patient response.
· Fluent in electronic record keeping and documentation.
· Competent in evaluating common side effects, reactions and interactions of medications prescribed to patients.
· Participates in the development of new programs and external opportunities.
Education, Certification, and Experience Requirements
· Board Certified/ Eligible MD or Doctor of Osteopathy and Board certified in Adult Psychiatry
· Three (3) to Five (5) years professional experience required.
· Proficient in electronic clinical documentation and scheduling systems.
· Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills.
· Must furnish a valid DEA
· CPR/First Aid certified.
· Bilingual English/Spanish fluency preferred.
· Must provide proof of a valid driver’s license, valid auto insurance coverage with at least the minimum state coverage.
Tools and Equipment Requirements
· The ability to use a phone, computer, printer, and copier is required.
· Frequent use of Microsoft office products, including but not limited to Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
· The ability to use the internet and various web browser software is required.
Physical Working Conditions and Office Setting Description
· Some travel required to field locations to facilitate execution of responsibilities. Must provide proof of a valid driver’s license, valid auto insurance with, at minimum, the state required insurance levels.
· Requires prolonged sitting, standing, frequent bending, stooping, or stretching.
· Some lifting may be required.
· Frequent and prolonged typing and frequent and prolonged operation of computer, keyboard, and telephones required.
· Requires occasional use of fax machines, telephones, copiers, and other office equipment.
· Employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds and occasionally lift and or move up to 50 pounds.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.