Primary Care Physician
ABOUT BAYLESS INTEGRATED HEALTHCARE
At Bayless Integrated Healthcare, we are committed to improving lives and transforming healthcare. We are driven by our core values as the foundation for all we do.
We believe that compassion is the humane quality that allows us to understand the needs of others. It allows us to be kind. Compassionate. And to always provide care for our patients and our colleagues.
In an ever-changing world, it is vital to be adaptable to different environments, conditions and changes in the industry, to consistently over-deliver for our partners, internally and externally.
We are continuously innovating to create a comprehensive integrated healthcare delivery system that has never been seen before–one that provides a whole person approach by combining the need for primary care and behavioral health under one roof.
Finally, here, we are relentless. Unwavering in our commitment to improve healthcare and disrupt the status quo. We are relentless to ensure everyone in our community is healthy.
This is our mantra. These are the words
The Family Medicine Physician examines and treats members of family, regardless of age. Ensures proper injury care and disease prevention, diagnosis, treatment, and recovery. Prescribes and administers medications, performs routine vaccinations, and provides advice regarding personal health and hygiene. Requests necessary tests and follow-up visits and refers patients to specialists, as necessary.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
· Elicits and records information about patient’s medical history.
· Orders or executes various tests, analyses, and diagnostic images to provide information on patient’s condition.
· Analyzes reports and findings of tests and examination, and diagnoses condition of patient.
· Administers or prescribes treatments and medications.
· Promotes health by advising patients concerning diet, hygiene, and methods for prevention of disease.
· Inoculates and vaccinates patients to immunize patients from communicable diseases.
· Provides prenatal care to pregnant women, delivers babies, and provides postnatal care to mothers and infants.
· Performs surgical procedures commensurate with surgical competency.
· Refers patients to medical specialist for consultant services when necessary for patient’s well-being.
· Works continually to assure deliverance of quality clinical care in a safe, efficient, competent, and effective manner.
· Prepare records and reports as required in support of services rendered in accordance with established procedures.
· Attend and participate in patient care reports, patient care conferences, team conferences, professional staff conferences and other appropriate professional activities only to the extent that such attendance and participation is relative to his/her assigned cases and/or performance of services as determined by the supervisor.
Education, Certification, and Experience Requirements
· Must be a medical doctor, with a minimum of 5 to 10 years’ of professional experience
· Must have fluency in documenting into an electronic medical record
· Must have active CPR and First Aid certifications
· Strong project management skills, including complex projects resulting in measurable program growth
· Excellent communication skills
· Possess a valid fingerprint clearance card and have a recent tuberculosis test on file
· Superior analytical and problem solving abilities required