Human Resources Coordinator
The HR Coordinator supports the HR team and enjoys working with employees and leaders across the business to ensure Bayless Integrated Healthcare is a great place to work. Our team achieves results by consistently being innovative, driven, relentless and trustworthy. They are often the first point of contact for job applicants and employees with general HR or employment related questions. Success in the role requires a high level of initiative, excellent organizational skills, close attention to detail, and strong interpersonal skills. In this role, you will:
- Manage sensitive and confidential data such as HR records and personnel files
- Track and maintain team documents, files, templates, materials, and metrics in shared team drives
- Manage the pre-employment background check process
- Coordinate onboarding and offboarding logistics working with Finance, IT, and People Operations
- Track completion of onboarding activities for all new hires, working closely with the Talent Acquisition Manager and Recruiters
- Verify and maintain I-9 documentation and files
- Be a credible activist for your clients, your team and our mission by understanding the business needs, employee concerns and company objectives.
- Build credibility and trust among employees by addressing employee questions through compassion, a systematic approach, clear documentation and follow-through.
- Ensure employee questions and concerns are answered and/or properly routed in a timely manner.
- Proactively identify opportunities and assess improvements to the employee experience.
- Create and extract workforce reporting and provide analytics related to people metrics
- 2+ years of Human Resources experience preferred
- Working knowledge of human resource principles, practices, and procedures
- Proficient in MS Office Suite: Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Superb written and verbal communication skills
- Self-directed with the ability to discern when to solve problems independently and when to escalate them
- Ability to positively contribute in a fast-paced, changing work environment
- High degree of professionalism
- Exceptional time management skills with a proven ability to prioritize multiple functions, tasks, and deadlines
- Extremely organized and detail-oriented
- Excellent data entry and strong documentation skills
- High-level of engagement and commitment to firm's goals and organizational success
- Ability to maintain confidentiality with highly sensitive data
- Adaptable and flexible in dealing with a variety of people
- Enjoys working in a team environment