Behavioral Health Clinical Director
ABOUT BAYLESS INTEGRATED HEALTHCARE
Bayless Integrated Healthcare is committed to improving lives and transforming healthcare. We utilize our Core
Values as the foundation for all we do:
Compassionate: Compassion is the humane quality of understanding the needs of others, and wanting to do
something about it. We show kindness and a willingness to help others. We always provide care for our colleagues,
our patients and our community.
Adaptable: The ability of our team to adapt to different environments, conditions and changes is imperative to deliver
high quality care. Adaptable people are open to others while realizing the impact of their own words, tone and body
language on others.
Innovative: Our team must have creative and critical thinking in order to introduce new ideas. Our commitment is
creating a comprehensive healthcare delivery system like nothing done, experienced or created before.
Reliable: As a patient and community centric organization, being reliable is of the utmost importance. In order to
achieve results, we must have a team comprised of consistent and trustworthy individuals that can be counted on to
Relentless: We have an unwavering commitment to improve the healthcare system, disrupt the status quo, and
create a better community. We are driven individuals that exemplify intensity and the pursuit of excellence. A strong
work ethic and enthusiasm are necessary in order to help our patients, improve our community, and accomplish our
The Behavioral Health Clinical Director assists the Vice President of Behavioral Health and Director of Behavioral
Health Operations in the overall daily clinical and administrative operations of the department and their assigned
supervisees. This role provides leadership and oversight to clinicians. The focus of this position is operational
oversight and clinical development of clinicians.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
• Coordinates with the Vice President of Behavioral Health and Operations team to meet the objectives of the clinical
services at Bayless.
• Ensures compliance of supervised staff in accordance with ethical, AZBBHE, and Bayless guidelines.
• Supervises and supports a team of 15-25 clinicians (not to include more than 10 intern/associate clinicians) working
in office and/or virtually.
• Assists in hiring and ensures availability of clinicians maximizes patients’ access to care.
• Provides developmentally appropriate training and clinical supervision.
• Ensures availability and scheduling of clinicians to accommodate quick, seamless access to service for patients.
• Signs off on clinical documentation as required.
• Provides clinical and operational oversight of clinical services, problem solving, care coordination and crisis
management for clients of supervised staff.
• Monitors and addresses disciplinary concerns in conjunction with Vice President of Behavioral Health Services.
• Assists in development and management of partner relationships.
• Other duties as assigned.
Education, Certification, and Experience Requirements
• Requires a degree in counseling, social work, marriage and family therapy, or a related field with a current
independent Arizona license from the Board of Behavioral Health Examiners or Doctoral degree in clinical
psychology, counseling psychology and a current license issued by the Arizona Board of Psychology Examiners.
• One to three years’ Behavioral Health experience preferred.
• Inclusion on the AZBBHE clinical supervisor registry or eligibility for registry.
• Experience with providing services virtually preferred.
• Exceptional communication and time management skills.
• Demonstrated ability to provide leadership and work independently.
• Ability to assess developmental level of clinician and provide appropriate supervision.
• Ability to assess client needs, appropriate services, and assign to best fit clinician in a timely manner.
• Demonstrated ability to work well as a team but also take initiative.