Licensed Clinical Therapist
What You'll Get
*** SIGN-ON BONUS
Associate Level Clinicians:
- $2,500 Sign on Bonus
Independent Level Clinicians:
- $3,500 Sign On Bonus
*All bonuses are paid out after your first 90 days*
Full-Time VIRTUAL or Hybrid Positions - Residing in Arizona
Autonomy on Scheduling Patients + Driving your Compensation
Access to an INTEGRATED care team
Health/Dental/Vision available 1st of the month, following first 30 days
401K Program + PTO after 90 days
The Clinical Therapist provides diagnostic assessments and treatments to individuals with mental and/or emotional health concerns. This position counsels and advises individuals and groups with an emphasis on prevention, helping individuals deal with a broad range of mental health issues. A Clinical Therapist may perform comprehensive assessments, service planning, referrals, and crisis intervention. Additionally, this position provides on-going therapy to individuals, families, groups, and couples as assigned.
This is an exempt position reporting to assigned Director or other clinically appropriate personnel and may operate within a behavioral health or wellness team.
• Diagnose and treat mental and behavioral health disorders
o Conduct regular appointments
o Establish trusting and positive therapeutic relationships
o Propose targeted treatment strategies designed to address each individual’s unique need; Assist with case management services
o Create individualized treatment plans with the client and their natural supports
• Continually assess the needs and situations, providing adjustments in therapeutic interventions and strategies as necessary
o Provide referrals and coordination of treatment within an integrated care model
o Provide crisis management and intervention
o Assist with the coordination of care for discharges and transfers
o Complete symptom-based assessments
• Actively participate in individual and group supervision sessions
o Maintain documentation and applicable records to comply with licensing requirements
• Create, update and access confidential patient information while adhering to HIPAA guidelines
o Verify patient information
o Perform routine data entry into various software systems withing departmental deadlines
o Answer or return patient and provider inquiries
o Add information to appropriate software resource
o Schedule appointments within specified guidelines
• Comply with all statutory regulations and state mandated requirements for mandatory reporting
• Other duties as assigned
Education and Experience Requirements
• Master’s degree in counseling, marriage and family therapy, social work, or another applicable field (required)
• Valid professional license (LAC/LPC, LMSW/LCSW, LAMFT/LMFT, PSY) issued by the state therapying which will be provided (Arizona, Oklahoma, Florida, etc.);
o License must comply with applicable regulatory and payor requirements (See Addendum)
• Valid Arizona fingerprint clearance card and TB Screener
• FA/CPR certification and valid COVID vaccination(s) are required when providing in-person services
• Ability to document client records and notes within applicable deadlines
• Ability to accurately assess, diagnose and/or treat mental health conditions
• Excellent verbal and written communication, demonstrating professional communication skills
• Knowledge of effective treatment strategies and ability to translate into meaningful concepts for patients
• Ability and willingness to maintain valid and current licenses, certifications, and other applicable compliance criteria
Tools and Equipment Requirements
• Up to date with advancements in office tools and applications (i.e. phone, computer, printer, copier, etc.)
• Moderate use of Microsoft Office products, including but not limited to Outlook, Word, and Teams
• The ability to use the internet, various web browser, and electronic medical record software is required
Physical Working Conditions and Office Setting Description
• This position may be remote, hybrid or in-person based on the assigned department’s business needs.
o If designated as hybrid or remote, the availability of virtual workdays is subject to change based on business needs
• Some travel required to field locations to facilitate execution of responsibilities. Must be able to travel to locations other than primary worksite
o Driver’s license and valid insurance may be required when operating a personal vehicle
ABOUT BAYLESS INTEGRATED HEALTHCARE
Bayless Integrated Healthcare is committed to improving lives and transforming healthcare. We utilize our Core Values as the foundation for all we do:
Compassionate: Compassion is the humane quality of understanding the needs of others, and wanting to do something about it. We show kindness and a willingness to help others. We always provide care for our colleagues, our patients and our community.
Adaptable: The ability of our team to adapt to different environments, conditions and changes is imperative to deliver high quality care. Adaptable people are open to others while realizing the impact of their own words, tone and body language on others.
Innovative: Our team must have creative and critical thinking in order to introduce new ideas. Our commitment is creating a comprehensive healthcare delivery system like nothing done, experienced or created before.
Reliable: As a patient and community centric organization, being reliable is of the utmost importance. In order to achieve results, we must have a team comprised of consistent and trustworthy individuals that can be counted on to follow through.
Relentless: We have an unwavering commitment to improve the healthcare system, disrupt the status quo, and create a better community. We are driven individuals that exemplify intensity and the pursuit of excellence. A strong work ethic and enthusiasm are necessary in order to help our patients, improve our community, and accomplish our goals.