Customer Service Representative - Hybrid
**Bayless is offering a $1,000 sign on bonus for Customer Service Representatives!**
Bonus eligibility is based on satisfactory attendance and performance.
The bonus is paid out as $500 after the first 90 days and $500 after 180 days. Apply now to be considered!
The Customer Service Representative is responsible for ensuring a positive, helpful and pleasant experience for every call that they receive. They will work in our engagement center and serve as first point of contact for all entities that call Bayless. This role will have the capacity to work a hybrid schedule of in office and remote after the 90 day introductory period.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Answer incoming and/or outgoing calls to/from Patients, referral sources and other entities for the purpose of scheduling new/existing patient services within established timeframes while utilizing proper customer service and applying core values in a fast paced, high volume call center environment.
- Must demonstrate the ability to prioritize and multi-task, operate multiple web-based systems simultaneously, access and understand information to determine patient eligibility, explain out of pocket costs for commercial insurances and perform data entry with accuracy.
- Create, update and access confidential patient information while adhering to HIPAA guidelines.
- Meet or exceed CSR metrics i.e. adherence, capacity, and attendance standards.
- 48 hour and 24 hour confirmation calls MUST be done daily and documented in the appointment log.
- Communicate effectively with both peers and patients.
- Schedule Medical and Behavioral appointments.
- Transportation set up for patients with same day/next day appointments.
- Utilizes the department team to discuss, enhance, and resolve issues.
- Other duties and special projects as assigned.
Education, Certification, and Experience Requirements
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- One year customer service experience in a call center that focuses on patient care and insurance knowledge a plus
- Requires excellent communication and organizational Skills
- Requires strong customer service skills
- Proficient in electronic clinical documentation and scheduling systems
- Great attention to detail and critical thinking skills
- Problem solving, critical thinking and conflict resolution skills
- Accurate data entry skills, ability to complete multiple projects and tasks at once.
- HIPAA compliant
- Bilingual English/Spanish fluency preferred
ABOUT BAYLESS INTEGRATED HEALTHCARE
Bayless Integrated Healthcare is committed to improving lives and transforming healthcare. We utilize our Core Values as the foundation for all we do:
Compassionate: Compassion is the humane quality of understanding the needs of others, and wanting to do something about it. We show kindness and a willingness to help others. We always provide care for our colleagues, our patients and our community.
Adaptable: The ability of our team to adapt to different environments, conditions and changes is imperative to deliver high quality care. Adaptable people are open to others while realizing the impact of their own words, tone and body language on others.
Innovative: Our team must have creative and critical thinking in order to introduce new ideas. Our commitment is creating a comprehensive healthcare delivery system like nothing done, experienced or created before.
Reliable: As a patient and community centric organization, being reliable is of the utmost importance. In order to achieve results, we must have a team comprised of consistent and trustworthy individuals that can be counted on to follow through.
Relentless: We have an unwavering commitment to improve the healthcare system, disrupt the status quo, and create a better community. We are driven individuals that exemplify intensity and the pursuit of excellence. A strong work ethic and enthusiasm are necessary in order to help our patients, improve our community, and accomplish our goals.