Virtual Administrative Assistant
ABOUT BAYLESS INTEGRATED HEALTHCARE
Bayless Integrated Healthcare is committed to improving lives and transforming healthcare. We utilize our Core Values as the foundation for all we do:
Compassionate: Compassion is the humane quality of understanding the needs of others, and wanting to do something about it. We show kindness and a willingness to help others. We always provide care for our colleagues, our patients and our community.
Adaptable: The ability of our team to adapt to different environments, conditions and changes is imperative to deliver high quality care. Adaptable people are open to others while realizing the impact of their own words, tone and body language on others.
Innovative: Our team must have creative and critical thinking in order to introduce new ideas. Our commitment is creating a comprehensive healthcare delivery system like nothing done, experienced or created before.
Reliable: As a patient and community centric organization, being reliable is of the utmost importance. In order to achieve results, we must have a team comprised of consistent and trustworthy individuals that can be counted on to follow through.
Relentless: We have an unwavering commitment to improve the healthcare system, disrupt the status quo, and create a better community. We are driven individuals that exemplify intensity and the pursuit of excellence. A strong work ethic and enthusiasm are necessary in order to help our patients, improve our community, and accomplish our goals.
The virtual administrative assistant is responsible for supporting the Wellness Team, ensuring it runs smoothly and efficiently. This role will be instrumental in the operational needs of the team including diverse projects, data entry, and general organizational tasks.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Manage, input and maintain accurate up to date client information in the Electronic Medical Record system, building new client charts and auditing current charts.
- Scheduling visits for clients and communicating with clients and providers.
- Data collection weekly and monthly.
- Creation of monthly calendars and newsletters to be distributed to clients.
- Develop and maintain procedures consistent with the policy for protection of PHI.
Education, Certification, and Experience Requirements
- MUST BE EXCEL PROFICIENT
- High school diploma or GED required, Bachelors preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience in a medical or behavioral health office preferred.
- Ability to make decisions independently, addressing the best way to handle specific tasks.
- Collaboration with management, other team members and clients as needed.
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent organization and prioritization skills to keep yourself and others organized.