Independently Licensed Therapist (EAP Program) - Onsite
ABOUT BAYLESS INTEGRATED HEALTHCARE
Bayless Healthcare is committed to improving lives and transforming healthcare. We utilize our Core Values as the foundation for all we do:
Compassion: Compassion is the humane quality of understanding the needs of others and wanting to do something about it. We show kindness and a willingness to help others. We always provide care for our colleagues, our patients, and our community.
Adaptable: The ability of our team to adapt to different environments, conditions and changes is imperative to deliver high quality care. Adaptable people are open to others while realizing the impact of their own words, tone, and body language on others.
Innovative: Our team must have creative and critical thinking to introduce new ideas. Our commitment is creative a comprehensive healthcare delivery system like nothing done, experienced, or created before.
Reliable: As a patient and community centric organization, being reliable is of the utmost importance. To achieve results, we must have a team comprised of consistent and trustworthy individuals that can be counted on to follow through.
Relentless: We have an unwavering commitment to improve the healthcare system, disrupt the status quo, and create a better community. We are driven individuals that exemplify intensity and the pursuit of excellence. A strong work ethic and enthusiasm are necessary in order to help our patients, improve our community, and accomplish our goals.
The Clinician is responsible for providing virtual assessment, treatment planning, crisis intervention, and counseling (individual/group) to patients enrolled in a unique employee wellness program. The goal of this position is to provide quality therapy services to address work and life concerns/issues. The Clinician will also screen and refer for health coaching, primary care, and psychiatric services. This position is remote based and has opportunities for flexible scheduling. Shifts include, but are not limited to: 7:00 AM-3:00 PM, 3:00 PM-11:00 PM, and 11:00 PM to 7:00 AM, weekdays and weekends.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Provide brief screening and comprehensive health assessments
- Engage referred patients in counseling by identifying appropriate presenting concern and treatment planning
- Coordinate the delivery of integrated care services to patients, in collaboration with clinical staff
- Schedules patients for necessary follow-up appointments, as needed
- Completes referrals when necessary
- Enters all information related to patient demographics, eligibility, and care in a timely and accurate basis in the electronic medical record
- Works collaboratively with treatment team members to engage, educate, and communicate with identified patients and their families regarding their care
- Continuously evaluates the effectiveness of treatment through ongoing screening and assessment and modify treatment and treatment plan, as necessary
- Participates in individual and group staff meetings and training
- Other duties as assigned
Education, Certification, and Experience Requirements
- Requires a degree in counseling, social work, or marriage and family therapy with a current independent and unrestricted Oklahoma License from the Oklahoma Board of Behavioral Health Licensure (LPC, LBP or LMFT)
- Three to Five years’ behavioral health experience preferred
- Motivational Interviewing, solution-focused training preferred
- Exceptional communication and time management skills
- Demonstrated ability to provide leadership and work independently